Unofficial TrainingThe unofficial training is characterized by offering greater freedom to develop more varied educational plans; offering a lot of flexibility in terms of schedules and study rates.
In these activities, music is worked as a means of recreational, educational and therapeutic intervention, not only as an end in itself but as a way to improve the expression of emotions, to increase the self-esteem and motor skills of children who participate in them.Some of the benefits that music has on babies and children are:
- - Increase in children's memory, attention and concentration capacity.
- - Improves the ability to solve complex mathematical and reasoning problems.
- - Introduce children to the sounds and meanings of words and strengthen learning.
- - Provides the opportunity for children to interact with each other and with adults.
- - Stimulates children's creativity and imagination.
- - When combined with dancing, stimulates the senses, balance, and muscle development.
- - It provokes the evocation of memories and images with which the intellect is enriched.
- - It stimulates the integral development of the child, by acting on all areas of development.
Focused on all those who want to strengthen their relationship with music without joining an official program. For them, a series of alternatives is developed based on age, personal interests and the time available to each one.
This teaching is aimed at those who want to learn to play an instrument or continue with the practice of it but outside a closed plan of classes and complementary subjects. This type of teaching gives the student more freedom when it comes to organizing his schedule and following the rhythm that he/she is marking.
- - Accordion
- - Electric bass
- - Singing
- - Modern Singing
- - Clarinet
- - Bassoon
- - Transverse flute
- - Peak flute
- - Bagpipe (Teacher- Daniel Bellón)
- - Electric Guitar/Acoustic
- - Oboe
- - Piano
- - Saxophone
- - Keyboard
- - Trombone
- - Horn
- - Trumpet
- - Fiddle
- - Viola
- - Cello
The classes of complementary subjects in unofficial teaching is designed for those students who, within amateur education, decide to expand their musical knowledge.
Adapting to the needs of the students, both group and individual teaching is offered in subjects such as Harmony, Analysis, Musical Language, Composition, Aesthetics or History of Music.
In Higher Musical Progress Center, students are prepared to face, with the greatest possible success, the entrance exams, whether they are to the Elementary Teachings, to the Professionals or to the Superiors.
These preparatory sessions are designed to help those who decide to participate in the entrance exams in a more free way; without having attended the official courses of the levels prior to the tests to which it is presented.
The child starts in the language of music developing rhythmic, auditory and musical sensitivity.
We invite you to try without any kind of commitment.
Application received correctly
We will contact you shortly.